The annual three-day symposium Obdobja (Epochs) is an international, academic convention, at which Slovene and foreign linguists and literary theorists are joined by specialists from other humanities fields. The symposium is led by members of Department of Slovene Studies, its themes are also selected by a committee that involves eminent academics from foreign universities and institutions.
Invitation – 37th Obdobja Symposium
You are invited to attend the 37th international academic symposium Obdobja entitled Slovene Literature in Old Media: Manuscripts and Printed Material, which will take place from 14 to 16 November 2018. Deadline for application: 10 March 2018. More about Symposium is HERE.
Invitation – 36th Obdobja Symposium
You are invited to attend the 36th international academic symposium Obdobja entitled Slovene Literary Manuscripts from the Middle Ages to the Long Nineteenth Century, which will take place from 16 to 18 November 2017. Deadline for application: 15 March 2017. More about Symposium is HERE.
Symposium Obdobja 37
Slovene Literature in Old Media: Manuscripts and Printed Material
- Obdobja 37: Slovene Literature in Old Media: Manuscripts and Printed Material
- Obdobja 36: Slovene Literary Manuscripts from the Middle Ages to the Long Nineteenth Century
- Obdobja 35: Toporišič´s Era
- Obdobja 34: Grammar and Dictionary – Current language description
- Obdobja 33: The Reception of Slovene Literature
- Obdobja 32: The Social Functionality of Language (Aspects, Criteria, Definitions)
- Obdobja 31: Slovene Drama
- Obdobja 30: Interdisciplinarity in Slovene Studies
- Obdobja 29: Contemporary Slovene Literature (1980–2010)
- Obdobja 28: The Infrastructure of the Slovene Language and Slovene Studies
- Obdobja 27: The Reformation in Slovene Lands (On the 500th Anniversary of Trubar’s Birth)
- Obdobja 26: Obdobja 26: Slovene Dialects – System and Use
- Obdobja 25: Obdobja 25: Literature in Education – Aims, Content, Methods