Certificate of Attendance
An 80-percent attendance is required in order to receive an official Certificate of Attendance of a Slovene language course at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Ljubljana.
ECTS-credits (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) could be obtained after successful completion of the course:
- 3 credits for a 60-hour course,
- 4 credits for an 80-hour course,
- 5 credits for an 100-hour course,
- 6 credits for a 120-hour course,
- 11 credits for a 220-hour course.
Certificate of Slovene
If you want to obtain an official certificate of Slovene you can take the Exam of Slovene on Basic, Intermediate or Advanced level at the Examination centre of the Centre for Slovene as a Second and Foreign Language.